Merrick: Grain Free Real Texas Beef & Sweet Potato Recipe Adult 4lb
Developed with omega fatty acids to support skin and coat health, and to help maintain healthy hips and joints.
Fill your pup’s plate with a meal crafted with whole foods sourced form trusted farmers. Merrick Real Texas Beef + Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Adult Dry Dog Food is a natural dog food that’s made with 65% protein and healthy fat ingredients, with deboned beef as the number one ingredient to help maintain healthy muscle tissue and energy levels. The remaining 35% consists of produce, fiber, vitamins, minerals and other natural ingredients to create a complete and balanced diet that’s paw-fect for all breeds of adult dogs. This grain-free dry dog food is developed with leading levels of omega-3 and -6 fatty acids to help promote healthy skin and a shiny coat, while glucosamine and chondroitin support hip and joint function. This kibble is made in the USA in Merrick’s very own Hereford, Texas kitchen without poultry ingredients, corn, wheat, soy, gluten or artificial preservatives.
Deboned Beef, Lamb Meal, Salmon Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Potatoes, Peas, Potato Protein, Pork Fat, Natural Flavor, Whitefish Meal, Pea Protein, Sunflower Oil, Beef Liver, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Apples, Blueberries, Organic Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Choline Chloride, Salmon Oil, Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Proteinate, Cobalt Carbonate), Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Niacin, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement) Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Citric Acid for freshness, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product.